Employment OpportunitiesJourney Diesel Mechanic (Healdsburg, CA)
Compensation: DOE + New Hire Bonus
Employment type: full-time
Opperman & Son, Inc. is a Sonoma County icon in the heavy duty truck sales, parts, and service industry. Our facility is located on 8 acres in the midst of Healdsburg's wine country. We are a full service center for the trucking industry offering new and used parts, body shop, repair shop, welding shop as well as equipment sales.
Opperman & Son, Inc. is seeking an Journeyman level technician. Duties include but are not limited to engine diagnosis, rebuliding, removal & replacement, electrical, computer, transmissions, differentials, clutches, pumps, brakes, hydraulics, air systems, propane, etc. Experience with all diesel makes and models preferred.
If you are a proven self motivated individual that possesses a positive work behavior and the drive for continued improvement contact us to discuss this opportunity in further detail.
- Work Requirements:
Repeated walking, bending, stooping, crawling, balancing, kneeling, crouching, and use of stools and ladders.
Able to lift up to 75 pounds.
Work on feet (stand or walk) for the assigned work shift
Must be willing to work flexible hours, including weekends.
- Work Environment:
Respond by email or fax resume to: 707.431.2960
EOE and drug free workplace
- Additional Information:
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax# 707-431-2960
Sales & Purchasing Coordinator (Healdsburg, CA)
This is a fill-time position supporting the equipment sales and purchasing departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
- Schedule and organize meetings, travel, and department activities for purchasing and sales
- Verify title documents and loan payoff information on equipment prior to purchase
- Complete check request and wire request for equipment purchases and trade-ins
- Enter equipment into computer system
- Open repair orders for equipment delivered to our yard
- Assist sales with completion of customer sales orders and invoicing instructions
- Coordinate title transfer documentation and report of sales to CA DMV
- Assists with online advertising and company website maintenance and inquiries
- Screen calls and correspondence and respond independently when possible
- Open and prioritize incoming mail
- Maintain corporate, personal, personnel, and legal files
- Type and design general correspondence, interoffice memos, spreadsheets, business plans, etc.
- Assists with various special projects
- Provides backup relief to front desk in coordination with accounting department
- Perform other work related duties as assigned
- 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience (two years of experience to one year of college)
- · English required
- · Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus
- A minimum of 5 years similar experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- High level of interpersonal skills with the ability to be assertive yet tactful
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels
- Work requires attention to detail in composing and proofing documents, establishing and meeting deadlines, and ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to demonstrate strong business judgment, professional, etiquette, organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
- M/S Office 365 (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access)
- Type 455 wpm